WHO WE ARE
As Founder of GLIDE TC, Josh is excited to bring over a decade's worth of training, education, and experience to bear on your athletic goals. Whether it is creating a program for your next half marathon, or getting you ready for the links, Josh has the right fitness solution for you. In addition to being a Certified Personal Trainer (ACSM), Josh is also a card carrying Running Coach (RRCA) and has a B.S. in Exercise Science from Cal State University, Long Beach.
-Running Form Coaching: Whether you are training for an endurance race, working on improving your speed, or are just an everyday runner, Josh can help you improve your form, speed, biomechanics, and efficiency. By observing your gait, he can prescribe both a strengthening program and a running program that will help you achieve your goals and reduce your risk of injury as a result of weakness, muscle imbalances, overtraining, or improper biomechanics.
-Sports Performance: Josh specializes in sport-specific training individual to each athlete and their goals. He has worked with athletes competing in volleyball, baseball, sailing, track and field, triathlon, cheerleading, and lacrosse, helping avoid/over-come injury and improve performance.
Youth Soccer: Josh has worked with both Albion SC and Blast SC to improve athlete's speed, agility, and power. Cross training and developing skills in a safe setting gives these athletes an edge in a very competitive sport.
Golf: Improve your swing, putting, and overall performance by working on rotational strength, proprioception and mobility.
Originally from Delaware, but now a San Diego local, Lisa pushes clients and athletes with energy and her positive attitude. She has extensive background in injury prevention and care as well as nutrition for both weight loss and performance. Lisa is a Certified Personal Trainer and she earned her B.S. in Kinesiology and M.S. in Exercise Science from Point Loma Nazarene University. From her years of competitive soccer to her training for endurance races, Lisa always looks to push herself with new challenges and lead her clients by example.
- Pregnancy: In her M.S program at Point Loma Nazarene University, Lisa focused her thesis project on training protocol during pregnancy- managing and relieving pregnancy related pain, safely maintaining activity level and strength, and preparing the body for giving birth with a reduced risk of injury and improved recovery time.
- Nutrition: Fueling your body properly is essential for weight loss, strength gains, and sports performance. Lisa specializes in creating individualized meal plans and nutrition guides for clients that are specific to their goals.
-Injury Prevention: Lisa worked in the Athletic Training department of Div. I colleges, including St. Joseph's University where she worked with the men's soccer team. Athletes often suffer injury because they do repetitive movements, so cross training, stretching, foam rolling, and manual work are extremely beneficial to their performance and overall health.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website owned and managed by Glide Training Co. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.