Hey guys! Happy Saturday!
Today's workout :45 on/:15 rest
1. jumping jacks- fast, core tight, keep your shoulders down and bak, don't let them creep up to your neck
2&3. plank cross unders- tight core, keep back nice and flat, don't let your back arch or your butt come up!
4. high knees- fast, tight core, powerful arms- your arm movement= leg movement
5. walking push-ups- modified version available, alternating between a narrow tricep push-up and side standard push-up
6&7. low to high chops left and right- powerful rotation, weight in your heel on the split squat, both feet pointed straight ahead
8. squat jumps- remember as you squat, weight in your heels, tight core
9. plank knee taps: keep the butt tucked and low abs tight- maintain your pelvic tilt the whole time!
10. alternating swimmers: really focus on elongating from opposite arm and leg rather than extending up from your low back
x2, x3 if you are feeling great!